Decarbonizing Oil & Gas
Dive into the Decarbonizing Oil & Gas Agenda to explore what’s in store for you on April 5-6, 2022 in Houston, TX!
Join your industry peers as they forge their pathway to Net Zero and hear what process changes and adjustments they are making to decarbonize. At Decarbonizing Oil & Gas you’ll:
- Understand how to quantify your emissions baseline
- Identify the most cost-effective way to decarbonize different sources of emissions
- Plan for the organizational impact of decarbonization
- Gain insight into the latest government actions and intentions on carbon and methane
- Plus more…
Your expert speaker panel includes:
- Vice President of Energy Transition, Shell
- General Manager, ESG and Sustainability, Chevron
- Senior Vice President, Carbon Neutrality and Continental Europe, TotalEnergies
- Chief Executive Officer, Laredo Petroleum
- Head of US Land, Regulatory and Government Affairs, Equinor
- Vice President, Low Carbon and Sustainability, BPX Energy
Oil and gas operations are commonly found in remote locations far from company headquarters. Now, it's possible to monitor pump operations, collate and analyze seismic data, and track employees around the world from almost anywhere. Whether employees are in the office or in the field, the internet and related applications enable a greater multidirectional flow of information – and control – than ever before.