Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Week
Market uncertainty, price volatility, shifting demand, talent shortages, and an ever-increasing responsibility to address sustainability and net zero goals has created a dynamic landscape for operators.
While the value of digital tools to streamline processes, connect workforces, save costs and future-proof organizations is clear, adopting new technology on a wide scale at a fast pace can lead to costly mistakes without guidance.
Join us for a collaborative and unique forum on 13 -14 February 2024 in Houston, TX, with unique insights and case studies from industry leaders and solution providers.
Case Studies from Oil & Gas Digitalization Experts Include:
• Brent Railey, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
• Mathew Sudeesh, Digital Transformation & Innovation Lead, Covestro
• Erjola Buzi, Sensors Technology Manager, Dow
• Partha Chatterjee, Data & Analytics SME, Shell
• Lance Medlin, Chief Operating Officer, Element Fuels
• Bryan Kaus, Manager – Business Development, Renewables Platform, Neste
As a Oilman Magazine subscriber, save 15% on your pass by using our discount code OILMAN15 at https://bit.ly/OGAT_2024_Oilman.
Oil and gas operations are commonly found in remote locations far from company headquarters. Now, it's possible to monitor pump operations, collate and analyze seismic data, and track employees around the world from almost anywhere. Whether employees are in the office or in the field, the internet and related applications enable a greater multidirectional flow of information – and control – than ever before.