Future Downstream Automation Summit
For downstream operators, implementing technology at pace and scale whilst replacing traditional workflows is an ongoing challenge. The Future Downstream Automation Summit will unite digitalization industry leaders to future-proof your organization against price volatility, sustained market uncertainty, and an increasing drive towards net zero goals.
Join us on 14 November 2023 in Houston, TX to hear oil, gas and chemical leaders share their best practice strategies for leveraging Automation, IIoT, AI, ML, Digital Twins, and Emerging Technologies. Reap the benefits of increased cost-savings, superior decision-making, and optimized efficiency, safety, and reliability across your Downstream assets, processes, and workforce in this collaborative environment.
Case Studies from Downstream Digitalization Specialists Include:
- Brent Railey, Manager of Data Science, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Matthew Sudeseh, Digital Transformation & Innovation Lead, Covestro
- Erjola Buzi, Sensors Technology Manager, Dow
- Bryan (Damon) Shackelford, Automation: XR Project Manager, Eastman
- Lance Medlin, Chief Operating Officer, Element Fuels
- Bryan Kaus, Manager – Business Development, Renewables Platform, Neste
Join Oilman Magazine at Future Downstream Automation Summit on 14 November 2023 in Houston and register today using our 15% discount code OILMAN15 at https://bit.ly/Downstream-Oilman, or call +44 (0) 113 3970 379.
Oil and gas operations are commonly found in remote locations far from company headquarters. Now, it's possible to monitor pump operations, collate and analyze seismic data, and track employees around the world from almost anywhere. Whether employees are in the office or in the field, the internet and related applications enable a greater multidirectional flow of information – and control – than ever before.